Visa Operating Hours
: Submit documents from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Pick-up passports from 2:00pm to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Applying for a Visa
In order to apply for a visa, you need to fill out an application form and forward it to the visa office with the complete details & document required:
- One Application form fully filled [download here]
- Your original valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months at the entry date) and one copy of first page
- Copy of identity card with an English translation version
- 2 photos size 4 x 3 cm taken against white background
- Bank Certificate in English (One page only)
- Employment verification indicating your position, length of service and salary from your employer in English version. If you are self employed, please submit your original Business Registration Certificate with an English translation version
- Copy of your detailed flight itinerary and/or copy of ticket in case of purchase
- Hotel Reservation or hotel voucher and/or original notarized letter of invitation from your sponsor in Morocco
- There would be one single entry or double entries visa. About the Visa fee, please directly check the embassy before submitting the application
- Travel Insurance Certificate
- For other purpose of travel, please contact directly to the visa section of the Embassy
For a list of countries exempted from Visa entry to Morocco, click here.
No Vaccinations are necessary to visit Morocco.